After experimenting with prisms on things, I turned my focus to the girls. They are always great about playing along. Following the principles I shared last week, I focused on simplifying the scene and making sure they were strong as the central image.
I tried to get reflections in their sunglasses but was not entirely successful. The angle was challenging, and involved not only getting the reflection, but rotating the prism just enough. This is something I will continue to try until I can find the right formula.
You’ll notice in the black and white image I had difficulty “filling the middle”. I’m not quite sure why that was happening, but just another reason to keep trying.